After a long period of development, the Sunday School curriculum put together by SU Vietnam has arrived. It has 3 main goals:
- Provide a fully-developed, effective and relatable tool to encourage teachers of young children to continue their work even if their churches can’t currently provide them with their own training programs or materials.
- Provide a set of tools that includes sections on BASIC THEOLOGICAL CONCEPTS, BIBLICAL KNOWLEDGE and PRACTICING A CHRISTIAN LIFE.
- Create A BRIDGE BETWEEN FAMILY AND CHURCH to help parents understand that just “handing them off” to their teachers to learn about Christianity is not the correct attitude to have.
1-10 in the Bible is the first Sunday School curriculum that the SU Team has compiled. The materials are aimed at children 7-14 for a length of study of 1 year. The resources included help teach 10 very important topics from the Bible:
- WORK IN THE TABERNACLE
- TYPES OF SOIL
- WISE WOMEN
- THE ARMOR OF GOD
- JESUS’ PROCLAMATION THAT HE IS “I AM”
- THE BEATITUDES OF THE SERMON ON THE MOUNT
- FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT
The materials include:
+ The student kit, which includes the student book, 10 lessons with visual aids, 1 backpack, 1 water bottle, one 1 uniform, and more!
+ The teachers kit, which includes the teachers book, teaching aids for the lessons, links to the songs for singing and dancing, the “knowledge corner”, and more!
All these materials are found under the heading “SU MATERIALS”
*Teachers who purchase the teachers kit will receive training on how to use the resources and in general concerning the curriculum lessons.