*CORRECT SITTING POSTURE:
- You need get your children in the habit of sitting with a relaxed, calm posture;
- The correct distance between their eyes and their work should be 25 – 30cm;
- Both legs should be relaxed;
- Their back should always be straight, perpendicular to their seat;
- Their left hand should follow along the position they are sitting in and help hold their notebook still;
- Their light source should shine in on their work from the left.
*POSITION OF PEN / PENCIL:
- Their pen / pencil should be held with three fingers in the right hand: the pointer finger, thumb, and middle finger. Use the thumb and pointer finger to hold the 2 sides of the pen. The middle finger provides support from underneath;
- They shouldn’t hold their pen at a 90 degree angle. Let it lean to the right at about 60;
- The palm of your hand and your arm should make a straight line;
- The space between the tips of your fingers and the tip of the pen should be 2.5cm.